Just Checking In

Ol' Phoenix Chestnut got the damn flu. I never get sick. I got the flu bug early in the season. 
I'm in bed now drinking my liquids and resting. Reading a very thorough book about Hamlet. I don't know why it's been of interest to me lately. I've watched most of Laurence Olivier's film version of Hamlet. Then as I was doing more research, I stumbled upon a famous 1964 stage play with Richard Burton. I have even downloaded a book to my Kindle, The Complete Works of Shakespeare. 
Shakespeare was a very interesting man. I'll have to find a book about the man himself.
Now, don't go thinking Ol' Phoenix Chestnut is getting too fancy for his britches! I'm just gathering up some new knowledge. I can only read or listen about so much country music. 
I'm trying to avoid being bored. 
Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Drinking Time

Summer Is Here

June 1st